This RNAscope® Training webinar will help new or recent users understand the RNAscope® technology and discuss how to produce quality results with simple and easy steps. The webinar will provide tips and tricks to perform RNAscope® assay successfully in your lab. We will also discuss and review the recent RNAscope® assay 2.5 product developments. You will learn about manual assay improvements with regards to product sensitivity, ease-of use and robustness.
- New and recent RNAscope® assay users
- Traditional ISH users new to RNAscope®
- IHC users interested in RNA ISH for complementary studies
- RNAscope® automation users needing a refresher course
- How RNAscope® technology works?
- Tips for getting started
- Tools for success
- New developments in RNAscope® manual assay.