This RNAscope® Training will help new or recent users understand the RNAscope® technology and discuss how to produce quality results with simple and easy steps. The webinar will provide tips and tricks to perform RNAscope® successfully in your lab. By understanding RNAscope® assay basics, users will feel confident about performing the assay and will be able to obtain publication quality RNA in situ images.
- New and recent RNAscope® manual assay users
- Traditional ISH users new to RNAscope®
- IHC users new to RNAscope®
- RNAscope® users needing a refresher course
- How RNAscope® technology works?
- Tips for getting started
- Tools for success