Advanced Cell Diagnostics, Inc. (ACD) is a leader in the field of molecular pathology and tissue-based diagnostics. Our core RNAscope® technology is the world’s first multiplex fluorescent and chromogenic in situ hybridization platform capable of detecting and quantifying RNA biomarkers in situ at single molecule sensitivity. RNAscope® is an ideal platform for developing the next generation of tissue-based companion diagnostics. We are committed to continued innovation to bridge the gap between basic research and clinical medicine to fulfill the promise of personalized medicine.
Advanced Cell Diagnostics has an exciting opportunity for an Sr.Account Executive. The Sr.Account Executive role is to ensure achievement of territory sales objectives in line with Advanced Cell Diagnostics mission.
- Life science consumables sales experience or related experience of at least 8 years or previous leadership experience.
- Experience in a strategic selling environments within academic hospitals, biopharmaceutical and government research accounts.
- Demonstrated track record in lead generation and prospecting.
- Highly adaptable and independent.
- Strong desire to win business and establish long-term customer relationships.
- Strong familiarity with IHC, gene expression profiling or in situ hybridization based technology products.
- Work remotely, out of a Home office. 50% field travel at minimum.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Strategic Account and Territory development.
- Execution of plan to meet sales quotas.
- Utilization and maintenance of CRM.
- Accurate sales forecasting.
- Delivery of technical/scientific seminars and presentations on Advanced Cell Diagnostics products and their capabilities.