Advanced Cell Diagnostics, Inc. (ACD) is a leader in the field of molecular pathology and tissue-based
diagnostics. Our core RNAscope® technology is the world’s first multiplex fluorescent and chromogenic in
situ hybridization platform capable of detecting and quantifying RNA biomarkers in situ at single molecule
sensitivity. RNAscope® is an ideal platform for developing the next generation of tissue-based companion
diagnostics. We are committed to continued innovation to bridge the gap between basic research and clinical
medicine to fulfill the promise of personalized medicine.
- A BS in molecular biology, biochemistry, cell biology or related field with at least 1 year of laboratory experience
- Experience in microscopy and imaging, molecular biology techniques, cell culture, real-time PCR, etc.
- Experience in tissue/cell-based assays such as immunohistochemistry and in situ hybridization is a plus
- Strong team player and self-starter as well as ability to work independently
- Strong organization skills and attention to details
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Duties and Responsibilities
Perform RNAscope-based assays to support new product development and optimization, clinical assay development and validation, and provide customer service. You must be willing to learn new techniques quickly and adapt to shifting priorities in a fast-paced growing start-up environment.