Advanced Cell Diagnostics, Inc. (ACD) is a leader in the field of molecular pathology and tissue-based
diagnostics. Our core RNAscope® technology is the world’s first multiplex fluorescent and chromogenic in
situ hybridization platform capable of detecting and quantifying RNA biomarkers in situ at single molecule
sensitivity. RNAscope® is an ideal platform for developing the next generation of tissue-based companion
diagnostics. We are committed to continued innovation to bridge the gap between basic research and clinical
medicine to fulfill the promise of personalized medicine.
- B.S. in Biological Sciences or A.A Degree is required
- Detail oriented, efficient and a team player
- Able to multi-task and prioritize
- Experience working in an ISO 13485 and GMP environment
- Previous manufacturing experience in biotech or pharmaceutical company is strongly desired
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Overtime and weekend work could be required.
This position requires lifting up 50 lbs, standing for long periods of time and carrying out repetitive tasks on a daily basis.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Execute fill and finish job functions on a daily basis with minimal supervision
- Assist in other areas of manufacturing deemed high priority such as special builds, bulk orders, inventory counts, or making of general use buffers etc.
- Participate in general laboratory maintenance functions such as general cleaning of facility, cleaning of lab ware, changing of mats that are needed for normal manufacturing to occur
- Place orders and organize manufacturing consumables
- Perform daily calibrations on key equipment
- Participate in inventory counts
- Perform some equipment maintenance; de-frost Freezers and Refrigerators, monthly cleaning etc.