Advanced Cell Diagnostics, Inc. (ACD) is a leader in the field of molecular pathology and tissue-based
diagnostics. Our core RNAscope® technology is the world’s first multiplex fluorescent and chromogenic in
situ hybridization platform capable of detecting and quantifying RNA biomarkers in situ at single molecule
sensitivity. RNAscope® is an ideal platform for developing the next generation of tissue-based companion
diagnostics. We are committed to continued innovation to bridge the gap between basic research and clinical
medicine to fulfill the promise of personalized medicine.
- A B.S. in molecular biology, biochemistry, cell biology or related field with at least 2 years of laboratory experience.
- Must demonstrate good laboratory skills and have a good understanding of aseptic technique.
- Must be able to work collaboratively in cross-functional team environments.
- Previous experience with Custom Manufacturing Services strongly desired.
- Previous experience with ERP System or inventory management system preferred.
- Must demonstrate good decision making skills and attention to detail and ability to multitask is required.
- Candidate must be a strong team player, self-motivation and willing to learn new techniques and concepts in a fast paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in ISO 13485 and GMP environment a plus.
- Overtime and weekend work could be required.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Formulate and build probes according to established procedures.
- Fill and label reagent bottles for probes using manual filling techniques.
- Manage the overall process related to custom probe orders, such as organizing and accurately maintaining probe inventory.
- Generate and maintain manufacturing records to comply with Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Coordinate with Sales, Support and/or Service Departments to provide probes.
- Communicate with Vendor to determine product arrival times.
- Plan and schedule build dates of probes according to established procedures.