RNAscope® assay is an innovative and proprietary RNA in situ hybridization (ISH) assay based on ACD's patented technology with signal amplification and simultaneous background noise suppression. RNAscope® assay delivers quantitative, sensitive and specific molecular detection of RNA species on a cell-by-cell basis with morphological context in a single assay.
During this webinar we will present how to identify the right probe for your target from catalog probes, discuss our probe design technology and nomenclature. In addition we will also learn from our Design Scientist about the target information required for designing a custom probe suitable for your research needs. It is intended to be an introduction and does not require previous training.
This webinar will include the following topics:
- Probe Design Technology Basics
- RNAscope Probe Nomenclature
- Navigating the website for obtaining the right probe information
- Examples of Custom Probe Design for scientific applications eg KO mice, Xenograft
- Review the information needed in the Custom Probe Design Form