Advanced Cell Diagnostics, Inc. (ACD) is a leader in the field of molecular pathology and tissue-based diagnostics. Our core RNAscope® technology is the world’s first multiplex fluorescent and chromogenic in situ hybridization platform capable of detecting and quantifying RNA biomarkers in situ at single molecule sensitivity. RNAscope® is an ideal platform for developing the next generation of tissue-based companion diagnostics. We are committed to continued innovation to bridge the gap between basic research and clinical medicine to fulfill the promise of personalized medicine.
- Bachelors Degree at minimum.
- Lab experience in the areas of IHC, RT-PCR, FISH, Gene Expression Profiling, or related area is preferred.
- Ability to deliver technical presentations.
- Strong communication and computer skills are required
- Strong interpersonal skills.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Achieve assigned sales objectives.
- Deliver sales presentations to prospects by phone and online.
- Maintain CRM.
- Provide front line technical support.
- Support assigned Account Executives in the field.