2014 June 17 | Posted by ACD
European Webinar: RNAscope® - a novel breakthrough RNA in situ hybridization platform
Thursday, June 26, 2014 4:00 PM - 4:30 PM CEST
This webinar will introduce RNAscope® - a novel breakthrough RNA in situhybridization platform, designed and validated for visualizing RNA molecules with single copy sensitivity We will show you that RNAscope® offers:
- Single RNA detection – there is no more sensitive in situ assay
- 100-fold greater sensitivity than conventional dig-ISH
- Greater sensitivity in comparison with radio-isotopic ISH
- Absolute specificity – distinguish between sequences with up to 85% homology
- Virtually no background
- Full automation for high-throughput
- Quantification with RNAscope® SpotStudio™ – entering the area of "digital pathology"
Kai Wilkens, PhD MBA
Senior Director Sales & Marketing, Europe Advanced Cell Diagnostics, Inc.