Advanced Cell Diagnostics, Inc. (ACD) is a leader in the field of molecular pathology and tissue-based diagnostics. Our core RNAscope® technology is the world’s first multiplex fluorescent and chromogenic in situ hybridization platform capable of detecting and quantifying RNA biomarkers in situ at single molecule sensitivity. RNAscope® is an ideal platform for developing the next generation of tissue-based companion diagnostics. We are committed to continued innovation to bridge the gap between basic research and clinical medicine to fulfill the promise of personalized medicine.
We seek a highly motivated and energetic Associate / Sr. Associate Scientist to join our IVD Development team. You will perform RNAscope®-based assays to support new product development, optimization, and transfer to manufacturing for products under Design Control.
A BS/MS in Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, Cell Biology or related field with at least 2 years of laboratory experience
Experience in microscopy and imaging, molecular biology techniques,etc.
• Experience in tissue/cell-based assays such as immunohistochemistry and in situ hybridization is a plus.
- Experience with auto-stainers a plus.
• Strong team player and self-starter as well as ability to work independently.
• Strong organization skills and attention to details.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct experiments under the supervision of senior staff.
- Record, analyze, and present results to senior/other research staff.
- Maintain a Laboratory Notebook and Quality Training File.
- Identify and troubleshoot problems associated with assays or reagents.
- Fulfill general laboratory maintenance duties.