It is clear that no one will succeed in precision medicine alone. Partnerships and collaborations will be key to advancing this promising sector.
So with that in mind, World Precision Medicine Congress 2017 will bring together academia, industry and healthcare to discuss and debate key challenges and opportunities within:
Diagnostics | Big Data | Genomics | Infrastructure | Investment | Rare Diseases | Oncology | Neuroscience | Diabetes | Cardiovascular | Respiratory
The speaker faculty features experts and thought-leaders from across the value chain over 3 days as the industry comes together to make precision medicine a commercial reality.
Industry- & thought-leading topics piecing together the whole value chain
- Discover plans to innovate the implementation of precision medicine into clinical practice
- Hear the latest in diagnostics and biomarkers
- Understand how infrastructure and financing are industrialising precision medicine
- Conquer the challenges of big data and genomics
- Learn about the latest in precision oncology and rare diseases as well as other therapy area