Join the ACD support scientists together with our Chief Medical Officer and board certified pathologist Dr. Robert Monroe for our special webinar on how to interpret and review RNAscope® data successfully in your lab. We will review a variety of RNA ISH images with poor, medium and high quality marker staining. RNAscope® scoring tips will be included especially in comparison with IHC. In addition review a few target specific marker interpretations like HPV.
- Pathologists who may or may not be familiar with RNAscope®
- New and existing RNAscope® assay users using our assay platforms including manual and automated assays
- Traditional ISH users new to RNAscope®
- IHC users interested in RNA ISH for complementary studies
- Expected staining patterns with controls
- Examples of staining results
- Understanding and interpreting your results
- RNAscope® scoring in comparison with standard IHC staining.